- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
1D's Liam Payne was a guest on a podcast I listen to recently!
At one point they talked about kpop briefly and one think they mentioned just.... first took me a moment to understand what they were talking about and then I laughed
He mentioned quite liking Blackpink and wanting to watch their documentary and then... he said that he "heard they all went to like school together to be blackpink" and it legit took me a moment.
I was like.... school together?? Blackpink? NO!!??
only then I realised he was talking about the trainee system without knowing it's called being a trainee XD
It's also the way he was talking about it with such wonder and bewilderment, that just made it so much more hilarious! I am so damn used to talking about kpop with ppl who are ead over heels into kpop and know all this stuff. It's so hilarious whenever there is smbdy who is aware of it, but isn't totally submerged in it.
At one point they talked about kpop briefly and one think they mentioned just.... first took me a moment to understand what they were talking about and then I laughed
He mentioned quite liking Blackpink and wanting to watch their documentary and then... he said that he "heard they all went to like school together to be blackpink" and it legit took me a moment.
I was like.... school together?? Blackpink? NO!!??
only then I realised he was talking about the trainee system without knowing it's called being a trainee XD
It's also the way he was talking about it with such wonder and bewilderment, that just made it so much more hilarious! I am so damn used to talking about kpop with ppl who are ead over heels into kpop and know all this stuff. It's so hilarious whenever there is smbdy who is aware of it, but isn't totally submerged in it.