- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
And Then God Said: I Give You Naeun. A Freaking Angel.
I remember the first time I saw Naeun in 2015.
It was in a K-drama.
Twenty Again.
I was the usual smitten with the pretty K-drama actress.
Then I found out she was an idol.
My fanboy self worked it's way to YouTube.
Dropped her name in the box and this popped up.
It was like God spoke to me.
THIS IS NAEUN. APINK ANGEL.
LUV HER OR I'LL SMITE YOU.
As my jaw dropped all the way to the floor I nodded to God and stanned her right then and there.
Like a good Christian boy.
Here. Become religious.
I remember the first time I saw Naeun in 2015.
It was in a K-drama.
Twenty Again.
I was the usual smitten with the pretty K-drama actress.
Then I found out she was an idol.
My fanboy self worked it's way to YouTube.
Dropped her name in the box and this popped up.
It was like God spoke to me.
THIS IS NAEUN. APINK ANGEL.
LUV HER OR I'LL SMITE YOU.
As my jaw dropped all the way to the floor I nodded to God and stanned her right then and there.
Like a good Christian boy.
Here. Become religious.