Anime that need more seasons (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
So I think we all have some anime we love, but there is no more season for some reason :pepecry1:

which series need more seasons? ​

for me its:

1, Kuroshitsuji
With the movies and ovas they are finally following the manga, but there are still some parts I wanna see :pepeheart:

2, Noragami

I love this anime so much. I actually never bothered to read the manga... Its a really popular one, so idk why there is no season 3

3, Sekai ichi hatsukoi
pls :pepecry1:

4, Akatsuki no Yona
Amazing story, I am still waiting for the anime, even though I already read the manga twice :nekosweat:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
1. Houseki no Kuni

The ending was pretty much cliff-hanger of more to come.. or maybe it was just go read the manga already idiot :jisoosmh: I did read the manga cause couldn't wait (if there was date or even year for second season I would have) and I'm glad i did. The plot just keeps twisting into tighter knot and I'm not sure how many mysteries there can be to revealed like it's so many already. And I keep thinking what some scenes would look animated with Houseki no Kuni's gorgerous CG and I start drooling.

For picture;

2. Akatsuki no Yona


Similar to Houseki no Kuni, the story has just gotten better since where anime left it. In other hand I think they could done bit more with anime in terms of music and animation, not that it was bad, but AkaYona deserves best. Regardless, old team or new team, i want more (besides maybe I should be careful to ask improvement, just look at One Punch Man S2, AkaYona S1 was good enough definitely..).

3. Claymore

Why in the world was this left where it were :jisoosmh: The anime company (i dont' remember who did it) even did weird fake ending that was still open ending and to be continue which was weird. Please just tell the story properly to it's end.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
1. Houseki no Kuni

The ending was pretty much cliff-hanger of more to come.. or maybe it was just go read the manga already idiot :jisoosmh: I did read the manga cause couldn't wait (if there was date or even year for second season I would have) and I'm glad i did. The plot just keeps twisting into tighter knot and I'm not sure how many mysteries there can be to revealed like it's so many already. And I keep thinking what some scenes would look animated with Houseki no Kuni's gorgerous CG and I start drooling.

For picture;

2. Akatsuki no Yona

Similar to Houseki no Kuni, the story has just gotten better since where anime left it. In other hand I think they could done bit more with anime in terms of music and animation, not that it was bad, but AkaYona deserves best. Regardless, old team or new team, i want more (besides maybe I should be careful to ask improvement, just look at One Punch Man S2, AkaYona S1 was good enough definitely..).

3. Claymore

Why in the world was this left where it were :jisoosmh: The anime company (i dont' remember who did it) even did weird fake ending that was still open ending and to be continue which was weird. Please just tell the story properly to it's end.
Houseki no kuni definitely needs a second season. I think they're just waiting for the manga to end to do it properly, since it seems to be a relatively short story.
About Claymore, I would like to believe they would do a proper adaptation someday, the anime didn't do any justice to the manga. Actually, the best parts of the story were cut.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
omg great names :pepeheart: :pepeheart:

another akatsuki no yona fan yes :queen::queen::queen:
There is so many of us :jisoosmh: Maybe we need to make that pm group or at least AkaYona thread.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
There is so many of us :jisoosmh: Maybe we need to make that pm group or at least AkaYona thread.
omg, I promised to make that. but ofc I totally forgot it after the semester started :nekosweat::nekosweat:

I am still in! we should make one, probably first a thread and see how many are interested about it :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
omg, I promised to make that. but ofc I totally forgot it after the semester started :nekosweat::nekosweat:

I am still in! we should make one, probably first a thread and see how many are interested about it :pepeheart:
Gotta see where everyone's at too, or there will be spoilers everywhere xd
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Soleski

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I miss High School of The Dead :lazypotato:

But sadly that's never gonna happen
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
SEKAICHI HATSUKOI, i really need to see more about shouta and kisa relationship and it's kinda suck that the autor is so slow

Junjou romantica, because in the last season junjou egoist and terrorist didn't have any screentime it's sad

Uragiri was boku, because the anime end end just at the moment they are suppose to enter in the war which means the best part and then nothing - _-
Worst end for an anime

Asobi asobase, because it's the most funny anime i've seen in my life
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh yes! that too!
I am going to make a thread tomorrow :pepeheart:
or you can do it, if you want, I am actually very bad with threads :pepecry1:
Ah in that case I can do it as well no problem! :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread