- Joined
- 21 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,047
- Reactions Received
- 18,455
- Location
- ARMY Base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8
- Ship
So I think we all have some anime we love, but there is no more season for some reason
for me its:
1, Kuroshitsuji
With the movies and ovas they are finally following the manga, but there are still some parts I wanna see
2, Noragami
I love this anime so much. I actually never bothered to read the manga... Its a really popular one, so idk why there is no season 3
3, Sekai ichi hatsukoi
pls
4, Akatsuki no Yona
Amazing story, I am still waiting for the anime, even though I already read the manga twice
which series need more seasons?
for me its:
1, Kuroshitsuji
With the movies and ovas they are finally following the manga, but there are still some parts I wanna see
2, Noragami
I love this anime so much. I actually never bothered to read the manga... Its a really popular one, so idk why there is no season 3
3, Sekai ichi hatsukoi
pls
4, Akatsuki no Yona
Amazing story, I am still waiting for the anime, even though I already read the manga twice