Annyeong! Have you streamed SOTY today?? (2 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Last time i streamed sth i didn't like was Big Bang's Loser. I know better now to not get suck into fandom pressure. And even less when it's not even my biases :worry: DM me good shit though, i haven't checked out kpop songs in while (apart from jogging).

Btw, did you check the song from Mili I sent u while ago :susPepe:
But Loser is great, wdym :worry:
Almost as good as Jopping :sj_weary:

And I'll DM you other stuff too but this is the gold standard :taesip:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread