18+ [ANON] The return of the sex anon - Reveal your innermost desires (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
i have a size kink, not just in dick size lol. if someone's a LOT taller than me it's super hot

Maybe it has something to do with feeling protected and/or with a power dynamic
It's quite normal tho
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Do you feel an emotional connection during sex? I don't; I usually just fuck for the gratification of it, but I feel bad for any S/O I have if they like to do it for emotions.

I haven't actually had that much sex! All the sex I've had has been out of a relationship..... Tbh I think I'd like it both ways
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i accidentally aired my kinks to my friends and now im a walking meme - dae

:haylul: That's what you get! Kinkshaming is bad.... unless it's funny
it is very funny but I'm still a walking meme
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Ah, so this thread idea finally reappears makes me miss some really old threads else where, chips you remember :jenniesmug:
I shall lurk as I can never really join everyone always seem so.... Clean...
Especially considering from that thread with the purity scores.... I'm like the devil incarnate here, guaranteed a spot in hell for all my life experience lol
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I don't actually think of idols "sexually" often. Sometimes yes cause like... they just are hot. Like legs... I am sometimes just infatuated by a pair of legs like... I don't understand it myself but it just is.

So you find them attractive, but like... Don't actually think of them as a potential partner or smbdy of interest in that way.
Also yeah, legs are fucking attractive af!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Ah, so this thread idea finally reappears makes me miss some really old threads else where, chips you remember :jenniesmug:
I shall lurk as I can never really join everyone always seem so.... Clean...
Especially considering from that thread with the purity scores.... I'm like the devil incarnate here, guaranteed a spot in hell for all my life experience lol
Ey spice things up, surprise the innocent souls of this forum and maybe educate/introduce some innocent peeps to the more... finer details of sex
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Who is the most sexiest idol?

I would personally say Kai is really good at exuding sexiness but for real-life someone who just exudes it no matter what? That would be someone like Woohyun for me.
Interesting... Woohyun exuding sexiness. Can't say I disagree, wouldn't have thought about him tho.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Still sounds meh to be honest, like a glorified sandwich
As a European I agree, sounds like a worse gril-cheesed sandwich. Tho I have eaten mexican and it can be delicious.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
what to avoid during sex?

Commenting on your partners amount of hair ANYWHERE
How about the head :susPepe: "You've got a lot of hair up here honey, I can't breathe when we shag" sounds pretty sexy to me
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
How about the head :susPepe: "You've got a lot of hair up here honey, I can't breathe when we shag" sounds pretty sexy to me
I mean true true, You've got the perfect amount of hair to pull, ain't too bad!
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Ey spice things up, surprise the innocent souls of this forum and maybe educate/introduce some innocent peeps to the more... finer details of sex
I have a tendency to corrupt simutaneously while educating on typical sex matters, so tend to stay quiet. :susPepe:
It's either I have a charming sexual draw, or the power of munipulation.
I don't want to be responsible for kids trying things cause I said something which planted the seed of curiosity, plus talking to people under the age of 18 about sex is weird as a 31 year old (you knoe alot of the anon questions can come from young curious minds) unless I was teaching a sex Ed lesson... But I liked to be paid for my knowledge it's tough times out here lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread