- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,679
- Reactions Received
- 93,486
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,868
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
Well this one was a project group with a initial end date of April 2021 ( which most took as the end of April since IZONE debut at the end of October.)I can't understand why do they disband popular groups :d it doesn't make any sense to me
Ah, I seeWell this one was a project group with a initial end date of April 2021 ( which most took as the end of April since IZONE debut at the end of October.)
But The forced hiatus and Covid has really messed with them . I was hoping along with other that we could get at the least the 3 month till aug. or a year after covid so they could tour.
Best guess is Starship just wanted those 2 back so bad the blew it up... Ironic since they were the biggest cheaters.
So they can screw with the whole deal and still come out on top.