COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

AnotherKpopTrash's Top 5 Girl Group songs (First Quarter of 2020) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Amidst all the Covid craziness, we still had some amazing comebacks this year. Here's my list for the top 5 GG songs of the first three months of 2020. :pandasmash:

1. ITZY - Wannabe

This seems fated to become an iconic song. The rap, the chorus, and the arrangement are all on point. And that's not to mention the iconic choreo and killing parts. From the shoulder dance to the hip dance, it's all so good. This comeback securely put ITZY into stan status for me.

2. Loona - So What

This was a slow burn for me. At first, the song was just a lot to take in, but the bridge was always amazing. Slowly, as the song grew on me, I really started jamming to the 'SO WHAT!" parts. The best grower of the year so far.

3. Everglow - Dun Dun

Everglow does it again! Another catchy and hype song. The visual attacks in the MV are ridiculous. The choreo is killer as well right from the start where everyone appear magically from behind Yiren. The rise of this group continues.

4. Dreamcatcher - Scream

The song really hits you with something different from the very beginning. The halloween theme and the chorus are really unexpected especially the 'scream' chants. The rap line really went off as well, and there is something addictive about the hand choreo. You can always rely on DC to give you something different.

5. Cignature - Nun Nu Nan Na

What a great rookie debut. They were brave to release at the exact same time as GFriend and Everglow. It could've easily went under the radar for me, but they managed to capture my attention with their vocals. The live stages really show off the vocal talent in this group. Amazing for rookies. The song is really catchy especially the latter half centred around the bridge. I'm excited for their first CB coming soon.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Agreed with everything except Dun Dun which has fallen big time for me so :worry:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
This is my top 5 for Q1 2020. I didn't see you do one. Very original trust me. :mgblush:
If you say so :lisalaugh:
Anyway my 4 and 5 are Fiesta and Sceam since I mentioned top 3 in my thread already :taesip:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
I agree with this list! Girl groups have released a lot of great music this quarter.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is such a good list :sanapray:
trashy like always has taste

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thanks, you do as well :icgyu:

Itzy and Loona really climbing my ranks this year :sj_weary:
Glad Loona is rising for you :sanapray: and yes same for me and itzy. they really arw rising for me too.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Glad Loona is rising for you :sanapray: and yes same for me and itzy. they really arw rising for me too.
Yeah Wannabe was exactly what I wanted from them. Covid is slowing down CBs but I hope we get more bops like this this year.:sanapray:

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah Wannabe was exactly what I wanted from them. Covid is slowing down CBs but I hope we get more bops like this this year.:sanapray:
yes that‘s how I feel about it too :sanapray: hope they continue that way. I also am hopeful for more amazing comebacks soon.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
yes that‘s how I feel about it too :sanapray: hope they continue that way. I also am hopeful for more amazing comebacks soon.
Right now I have my eye on Cignature. Their comeback is looking really amazing. They released one of those long teaser performances.

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Right now I have my eye on Cignature. Their comeback is looking really amazing. They released one of those long teaser performances.
yeah I saw :sanapray: I hope the comeback will slay

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread