- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,522
- Reactions Received
- 23,038
- Location
- ONCE Nation
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Based on the teasers, the MV looks a lot better this time around too.yeah I sawI hope the comeback will slay
Based on the teasers, the MV looks a lot better this time around too.yeah I sawI hope the comeback will slay
it really doesBased on the teasers, the MV looks a lot better this time around too.![]()
Bouncy is a very nice songAt the very least bouncy is in my top 5 earworms list![]()
It does get stuck in my head easilyBouncy is a very nice song
I guess I could've included a reveal aspect, but I just decided to put 5 out like 'here they are'It irrationally upsets me that you start with #1
It can't be deniedWannabe is at its rightful place![]()