- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
They keep loosing kids
Please Banana, let it be this year
![]()
yup. Rip MinseoThey keep loosing kids
it could be like this with just the 3 butyup. Rip Minseo
Minseo? No. She hasn't been in the past 3 or 4 vids.it could be like this with just the 3 but
was she in the dalla dalla thing?
sad this was not that long ago. Well i guess 2 months ...Minseo? No. She hasn't been in the past 3 or 4 vids.
I think they're gonna stick with 4. I would've preferred 5 but atleast Nayoung and Songseon are still there![]()
No idea. Maybe they've always wanted 4 and have just been culling people until they got the final lineup.Why do people keep leaving though?
Also, I'm sad they're not following in EXID's sexy footsteps :(
Oh wow they're youngNo idea. Maybe they've always wanted 4 and have just been culling people until they got the final lineup.
And they're all 15-17 except for Songseon who's 21 sooo I'm happy they're not doing sexy concept right away![]()
but i want cute Nayoung..... :) its what has worried me about her being at BC the whole time ..Why do people keep leaving though?
Also, I'm sad they're not following in EXID's sexy footsteps :(
Oh wow they're young
Maybe they can start with Girl Crush and ease into sexy like EXID did.
True Nayoung doesn't really fit sexy xDbut i want cute Nayoung..... :) its what has worried me about her being at BC the whole time ..