Appreciation Anticipate Banana Culture NGG (1 Viewer)

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
it could be like this with just the 3 but



was she in the dalla dalla thing?
Minseo? No. She hasn't been in the past 3 or 4 vids.

I think they're gonna stick with 4. I would've preferred 5 but atleast Nayoung and Songseon are still there :maheart:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Minseo? No. She hasn't been in the past 3 or 4 vids.

I think they're gonna stick with 4. I would've preferred 5 but atleast Nayoung and Songseon are still there :maheart:
sad this was not that long ago. Well i guess 2 months ...
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Why do people keep leaving though?
Also, I'm sad they're not following in EXID's sexy footsteps :(
No idea. Maybe they've always wanted 4 and have just been culling people until they got the final lineup.

And they're all 15-17 except for Songseon who's 21 sooo I'm happy they're not doing sexy concept right away :pepecross::pepecross:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
No idea. Maybe they've always wanted 4 and have just been culling people until they got the final lineup.

And they're all 15-17 except for Songseon who's 21 sooo I'm happy they're not doing sexy concept right away :pepecross::pepecross:
Oh wow they're young :pepeslippy:
Maybe they can start with Girl Crush and ease into sexy like EXID did.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Why do people keep leaving though?
Also, I'm sad they're not following in EXID's sexy footsteps :(
but i want cute Nayoung..... :) its what has worried me about her being at BC the whole time ..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread