Variety Any good kdrama recommendations?? (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 November 2019
Messages
21
Reactions Received
124
Location
London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Soooo I somehow have a lot of time on my hands and teachers are finally nice for once and don't usually give homework anymore wooo!! But I want to continue sacrificing my sanity to kdramas so do y'all have any recommendations?

Some of my favourites are My ID Is Gangnam Beauty, Melting Me Softly, Descendants of the Sun, and alottt more.

please drop recommendations hehe :))
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'll list a few of my favourites:

- Cheer up (Genres: High School, Youth, Romance)
- Love in the Moonlight (Genres: Genderbender, historical, romance)
- School 2017 (Genres: Highschool, Youth, Mystery, Romance)
- Hotel Del Luna (Genres: Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Horror)
- Docter Stranger (Genres: Romance, Medical, Drama)
- Chicago Typewriter (Genres: Fantasy, Romance)

I have some amazing non-romance ones that are great too (I have to say I prefer the non-romance ones to the romance kdramas)

- Chief Kim (Genres: Comedy, Business) 10/10 would recommend this one
- School 2013 (Genres: School, Youth, Slice of Life) another one of my top favourite kdramas

Here are a few movies as well if you want something short:
- Hwayi (Monster Boy)
- A Taxi Driver
- Swing Kids
- Parasite

I went way too overboard here but I got so nostalgic when remembering them all :nekosweat:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Descendants of the Sun
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Blood i know it was made in 2015 it good, absolute boyfriend, goblin, coffee prince, and a lot more
i will tell you on c drama cause it sooooooo good coffee prince lab
(i have a odd loving of theme when a girl dress up like a boy to go some were and the boy like her)
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Blood i know it was made in 2015 it good, absolute boyfriend, goblin, coffee prince, and a lot more
i will tell you on c drama cause it sooooooo good coffee prince lab
(i have a odd loving of theme when a girl dress up like a boy to go some were and the boy like her)
you mean genderbender?

I love those too. It's one of my favourite genres.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and yeji
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Soooo I somehow have a lot of time on my hands and teachers are finally nice for once and don't usually give homework anymore wooo!! But I want to continue sacrificing my sanity to kdramas so do y'all have any recommendations?

Some of my favourites are My ID Is Gangnam Beauty, Melting Me Softly, Descendants of the Sun, and alottt more.

please drop recommendations hehe :))
I didn't read above but
You're Beatiful
Korean Odyssey
Bride of teh Century
Mr. Sunshine
Goblin
My Only Love Song
Scarlet heart ryo (sp?)

Really if kyou have netflix right now it'll be your best friend
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Not a Korean drama but try Bromance
Korean dramas naturally tend to have bromance between the male two leads but I don't think I know of a drama completely centred around Bromance.

If we're talking about BL, then I've heard thai dramas are particularly good at them and they have quite a few them as well. I've been meaning to check a few out actually.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Korean dramas naturally tend to have bromance between the male two leads but I don't think I know of a drama completely centred around Bromance.

If we're talking about BL, then I've heard thai dramas are particularly good at them and they have quite a few them as well. I've been meaning to check a few out actually.
P-O-T-A-T-O! Reading comprehention is yoru friend.

Your reply that my recommedation was

potato said:
you mean genderbender?

I love those too. It's one of my favourite genres.

So comprehend what Bromance is about :-P If not see your one of your favorite genres.

Edit: Yes I am being a butt.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
P-O-T-A-T-O! Reading comprehention is yoru friend.

Your reply that my recommedation was

potato said:
you mean genderbender?

I love those too. It's one of my favourite genres.

So comprehend what Bromance is about :-P If not see your one of your favorite genres.

Edit: Yes I am being a butt.
:jisoosmh: I don't understand.

Bromance means a close relationship between two men that isn't sexual, right?
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
you mean genderbender?

I love those too. It's one of my favourite genres.
there was one were a boy dress up a girl for some reason and his girl roommate find out it so funny. i also love the magic one *MAGICAL GIRL FOR LIFE* * magical girl pose*
WAIT I MEAN MAGICAL TOMBOY THAT TO MUCH PINK I THINK I GOING TO DIE OF CUTE NESS

o there that me
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Soooo I somehow have a lot of time on my hands and teachers are finally nice for once and don't usually give homework anymore wooo!! But I want to continue sacrificing my sanity to kdramas so do y'all have any recommendations?

Some of my favourites are My ID Is Gangnam Beauty, Melting Me Softly, Descendants of the Sun, and alottt more.

please drop recommendations hehe :))
Jin Jin is an amazing K-drama special.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh
Joined
5 January 2020
Messages
31
Reactions Received
94
Location
Chile
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Right now I'm watching "Extraordinary You"because I wanted something fresh and not to deep and OH BOY, I WAS WRONG! It's really good and you want to know more and more and you suffer and you laugh. I really recommend it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I didn't read above but
You're Beatiful
Korean Odyssey
Bride of teh Century
Mr. Sunshine
Goblin
My Only Love Song
Scarlet heart ryo (sp?)

Really if kyou have netflix right now it'll be your best friend
Watch Arthdal Chronicles too my sweet potato fry~ uwu
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread