Recently I've been rewatching Invincible Youth,reliving the good old days,this show is the definition of iconique
And it got me wondering; what would it look like if they made another season today?
They did make a second season back in 2012 but it was a major flop.
But in recent years we've gotten so many new iconique ggs - twice,red velvet,blackpink,itzy,mamamoo,g-idle,
g-friend...a G7-G8 made out of these groups would be EVERYTHING.
Do you think this could work today?
Ofc the first season was made during the peak idol craze in korea but still,I think it could at least do decent.
And it got me wondering; what would it look like if they made another season today?
They did make a second season back in 2012 but it was a major flop.
But in recent years we've gotten so many new iconique ggs - twice,red velvet,blackpink,itzy,mamamoo,g-idle,
g-friend...a G7-G8 made out of these groups would be EVERYTHING.
Do you think this could work today?
Ofc the first season was made during the peak idol craze in korea but still,I think it could at least do decent.