Trading Anyone interested in these BTS cards? (1 Viewer)

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,727
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
I wrote in your cards thread yesterday (but I think you didn’t see it), I'm interested in your IVE Gaeul Rare
:llama_wave:
sorry, ;-; it's on hold for @soongie rn. anything else you need?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,079
Reactions Received
52,954
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,124
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Do u hv a list of which rares u might accept for the BTS rares?
Astro3Racha2PM
BAPAB6IX2NE1
Big BangAkmuACE
BP ❌️AleXaAespa❌️
ChunghaApink-0Ateez
DreamcatcherBTSBaekhyun
f(x) ❌️Day6CIX
HoshiEverglow❌️CLC-0
I&S ❌️EXID-0Enhypen
Itzy ❌️GFriend❌️Exo
IZ*One ❌️Hwasafromis_9
J-HopeIVE-(?)G(I)-dle❌️
Kang DanielJennie❌️Got7
Kep1erJun (Seventeen)Huta
KeyKaiIM
Lee HiKARDIU
Le SserafimNayeon❌️Jin
Lisa ❌️NCTJoy-0
MamamooNMIXX❌️Loona
Miss AOneusMiyeon-(?)
Monsta XRed Velvet❌️NCT Dream
Oh My Girl ❌️RMNuest
SeventeenSF9Onew
SNSD ❌️Taeyeon -0Rose❌️
SuperMTreasureShinee
Ten & YangyangTVXQStray Kids
The BoyzTxTSeventeen BSS
Viviz❌️VictonTaemin
WayVVixxTempest
Wendy❌️Weeekly❌️The8
WJSN❌️YonggukTwice❌️
WoodzYuqi-0
The ❌️s aren't up for trade, the (?) would be least preferred to trade n some I don't hv but I don't know rn which I hv or don't hv. Lemme know if there's sthg above I hv tat ur interested in.srry I hvnt much up for trade u might be looking for.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Do u hv a list of which rares u might accept for the BTS rares?
Astro3Racha2PM
BAPAB6IX2NE1
Big BangAkmuACE
BP ❌️AleXaAespa❌️
ChunghaApink-0Ateez
DreamcatcherBTSBaekhyun
f(x) ❌️Day6CIX
HoshiEverglow❌️CLC-0
I&S ❌️EXID-0Enhypen
Itzy ❌️GFriend❌️Exo
IZ*One ❌️Hwasafromis_9
J-HopeIVE-(?)G(I)-dle❌️
Kang DanielJennie❌️Got7
Kep1erJun (Seventeen)Huta
KeyKaiIM
Lee HiKARDIU
Le SserafimNayeon❌️Jin
Lisa ❌️NCTJoy-0
MamamooNMIXX❌️Loona
Miss AOneusMiyeon-(?)
Monsta XRed Velvet❌️NCT Dream
Oh My Girl ❌️RMNuest
SeventeenSF9Onew
SNSD ❌️Taeyeon -0Rose❌️
SuperMTreasureShinee
Ten & YangyangTVXQStray Kids
The BoyzTxTSeventeen BSS
Viviz❌️VictonTaemin
WayVVixxTempest
Wendy❌️Weeekly❌️The8
WJSN❌️YonggukTwice❌️
WoodzYuqi-0
The ❌️s aren't up for trade, the (?) would be least preferred to trade n some I don't hv but I don't know rn which I hv or don't hv. Lemme know if there's sthg above I hv tat ur interested in.srry I hvnt much up for trade u might be looking for.
Are you keeping your BOYNEXTDOOR set? I'm also really interested in LE SSERAFIM Garam Rare (since it’s the last card I need to complete the set)
:sanapray:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,079
Reactions Received
52,954
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,124
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Are you keeping your BOYNEXTDOOR set? I'm also really interested in LE SSERAFIM Garam Rare (since it’s the last card I need to complete the set)
:sanapray:
I'm probably keeping my boynextdoor set(unless I need to balance my common when the next roulette ends.

I can trade Garam rare for any BTS rare I don't hv(which I think is all of em). If u want to post it, I'll agree.

Chk with me again ard the time of roulette or after abt BOYNEXTDOOR but probably only 2 cards max if I need to balance my holdings.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm probably keeping my boynextdoor set(unless I need to balance my common when the next roulette ends.

I can trade Garam rare for any BTS rare I don't hv(which I think is all of em). If u want to post it, I'll agree.

Chk with me again ard the time of roulette or after abt BOYNEXTDOOR but probably only 2 cards max if I need to balance my holdings.
thank you, I set up the trade for Garam
:nekolove:
I also need a few more NCT Rares, but it’s so late so I will go and look which cards I'm missing tomorrow 💤
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread