- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I have some too, just visit my trading threadYES! ANYTHING U WANT????
I wrote in your cards thread yesterday (but I think you didn’t see it), I'm interested in your IVE Gaeul RareYES! ANYTHING U WANT????
sorry, ;-; it's on hold for @soongie rn. anything else you need?I wrote in your cards thread yesterday (but I think you didn’t see it), I'm interested in your IVE Gaeul Rare
![]()
Currently not sorrysorry, ;-; it's on hold for @soongie rn. anything else you need?
| Astro | 3Racha | 2PM |
| BAP | AB6IX | 2NE1 |
| Big Bang | Akmu | ACE |
| BP ❌️ | AleXa | Aespa❌️ |
| Chungha | Apink-0 | Ateez |
| Dreamcatcher | BTS | Baekhyun |
| f(x) ❌️ | Day6 | CIX |
| Hoshi | Everglow❌️ | CLC-0 |
| I&S ❌️ | EXID-0 | Enhypen |
| Itzy ❌️ | GFriend❌️ | Exo |
| IZ*One ❌️ | Hwasa | fromis_9 |
| J-Hope | IVE-(?) | G(I)-dle❌️ |
| Kang Daniel | Jennie❌️ | Got7 |
| Kep1er | Jun (Seventeen) | Huta |
| Key | Kai | IM |
| Lee Hi | KARD | IU |
| Le Sserafim | Nayeon❌️ | Jin |
| Lisa ❌️ | NCT | Joy-0 |
| Mamamoo | NMIXX❌️ | Loona |
| Miss A | Oneus | Miyeon-(?) |
| Monsta X | Red Velvet❌️ | NCT Dream |
| Oh My Girl ❌️ | RM | Nuest |
| Seventeen | SF9 | Onew |
| SNSD ❌️ | Taeyeon -0 | Rose❌️ |
| SuperM | Treasure | Shinee |
| Ten & Yangyang | TVXQ | Stray Kids |
| The Boyz | TxT | Seventeen BSS |
| Viviz❌️ | Victon | Taemin |
| WayV | Vixx | Tempest |
| Wendy❌️ | Weeekly❌️ | The8 |
| WJSN❌️ | Yongguk | Twice❌️ |
| Woodz | Yuqi-0 |
Are you keeping your BOYNEXTDOOR set? I'm also really interested in LE SSERAFIM Garam Rare (since it’s the last card I need to complete the set)Do u hv a list of which rares u might accept for the BTS rares?
The ❌️s aren't up for trade, the (?) would be least preferred to trade n some I don't hv but I don't know rn which I hv or don't hv. Lemme know if there's sthg above I hv tat ur interested in.srry I hvnt much up for trade u might be looking for.
Astro 3Racha 2PM BAP AB6IX 2NE1 Big Bang Akmu ACE BP ❌️ AleXa Aespa❌️ Chungha Apink-0 Ateez Dreamcatcher BTS Baekhyun f(x) ❌️ Day6 CIX Hoshi Everglow❌️ CLC-0 I&S ❌️ EXID-0 Enhypen Itzy ❌️ GFriend❌️ Exo IZ*One ❌️ Hwasa fromis_9 J-Hope IVE-(?) G(I)-dle❌️ Kang Daniel Jennie❌️ Got7 Kep1er Jun (Seventeen) Huta Key Kai IM Lee Hi KARD IU Le Sserafim Nayeon❌️ Jin Lisa ❌️ NCT Joy-0 Mamamoo NMIXX❌️ Loona Miss A Oneus Miyeon-(?) Monsta X Red Velvet❌️ NCT Dream Oh My Girl ❌️ RM Nuest Seventeen SF9 Onew SNSD ❌️ Taeyeon -0 Rose❌️ SuperM Treasure Shinee Ten & Yangyang TVXQ Stray Kids The Boyz TxT Seventeen BSS Viviz❌️ Victon Taemin WayV Vixx Tempest Wendy❌️ Weeekly❌️ The8 WJSN❌️ Yongguk Twice❌️ Woodz Yuqi-0
I'm probably keeping my boynextdoor set(unless I need to balance my common when the next roulette ends.Are you keeping your BOYNEXTDOOR set? I'm also really interested in LE SSERAFIM Garam Rare (since it’s the last card I need to complete the set)
![]()
thank you, I set up the trade for GaramI'm probably keeping my boynextdoor set(unless I need to balance my common when the next roulette ends.
I can trade Garam rare for any BTS rare I don't hv(which I think is all of em). If u want to post it, I'll agree.
Chk with me again ard the time of roulette or after abt BOYNEXTDOOR but probably only 2 cards max if I need to balance my holdings.
any female Valentines cardwhat AF cards r u looking 4? :) or lim
r u intrested in Mia everglow val? :0any female Valentines card
![]()
Yes sure!r u intrested in Mia everglow val? :0
do u want to make it or should i?Yes sure!