- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
What would have been your offerOmg now im thinking I should’ve made you offer for tzuyu so I could trade to fey for minhyuk![]()
You can, if you have cards Tsukino wantsOmg now im thinking I should’ve made you offer for tzuyu so I could trade to fey for minhyuk![]()
That’s okay, if you ever get a girl group legendary you don’t want then you can pay me backI would? I don’t have anything you want![]()
You’re the best feyThat’s okay, if you ever get a girl group legendary you don’t want then you can pay me back
I'm not picky
![]()
I agreeThat’s alright, take your time!
@Tsukino So, do you want to trade Eunha + Sheon + a rare debt for Tzuyu?
Thanks to youThank you, I'm gonna set up
![]()