Found anyone interested in Twice Tzuyu legendary? (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
That’s okay, if you ever get a girl group legendary you don’t want then you can pay me back
I'm not picky
:pandahappy:
You’re the best fey:kittylove:

I haven’t won a single legendary so far tho so I don’t know how good my luck is:nekoshy:

@Tsukino I rescind my offer then
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You’re the best fey:kittylove:

I haven’t won a single legendary so far tho so I don’t know how good my luck is:nekoshy:

@Tsukino I rescind my offer then
That’s alright, take your time!

@Tsukino So, do you want to trade Eunha + Sheon + a rare debt for Tzuyu?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and litc
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: litc and Magician

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread