Money money money... For some reason I feel like I spent my entire saving just for this month...
Credit cardMoney money money... For some reason I feel like I spent my entire saving just for this month...
![]()
Can I borrow your credit card? Please~Credit card
Just kidding, I understand
Whenever you can then![]()
Get an extra ticket for me next time you see them in concert maybeCan I borrow your credit card? Please~![]()
They are coming to Singapore in July 2 days after my birthday, come over here and I will throw in a round of beer after their concert as wellGet an extra ticket for me next time you see them in concert maybe![]()
Twice and beer, how do you know what my heart desires so badlyThey are coming to Singapore in July 2 days after my birthday, come over here and I will throw in a round of beer after their concert as well![]()
Yw <3 I never post@Dopamine Thanks for the like bomb again girl, I feel like i never see you posting anymore![]()
Yw <3 I never postI just Like bomb and leave
![]()
See you in July thenTwice and beer, how do you know what my heart desires so badly
Deal![]()
twice and beer seems like a good comboTwice and beer, how do you know what my heart desires so badly
Deal![]()
I'd be upset if 1 round was all you could take anyway.See you in July then
Btw you are paying for all the rounds after first![]()
Not as good as Twice, beer and $WAG QUEEN but next best thingtwice and beer seems like a good combo
Looking forward to it!I'd be upset if 1 round was all you could take anyway.
Fine, we will see![]()
Singapore gets all the good stuff I swearLooking forward to it!
![]()
Yupppp. Attended BP concert on Feb and it was amazing as well, the kpop fans here are all spoilt for choice!Singapore gets all the good stuff I swear![]()
Me likey Likey Likey, dugeun dugeun dugeun
LuckyYupppp. Attended BP concert on Feb and it was amazing as well, the kpop fans here are all spoilt for choice!![]()
Man, buying kpop albums is a trap. I began by buying 3 and from then I haven't stopped. I have 45 albums currently, with about 10-15 on their way or coming this month lmfao.I've never bought a physical album before in my life, but starting this March end, I bought 2, and this will be my 3rd. I might have a problem
Hope not![]()