AOA Members After Leaving The Group (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship


Mina - Didn't renew her contract with FNC and left AOA in 2019. She joined O&Ent and is planned to promote as an actress.




Choa - Left AOA in 2017. Whereabouts unknown except her Instagram updates thanking her fans for birthday ads once a year.




Yookyung - Left AOA in 2016. Worked as an instructor at a drum academy. Got her master's as a drum major. Uploads drum covers on Youtube. Joined an indie member 'P.AZIT' as a drummer.

-

Pann: Recent whereabouts of the members who left AOA

1. [+178, -6] People criticize Choa too easily. It's true that she affected AOA in a negative way but it's not like she's promoting actively after leaving the group. Over the last 2 years she's been doing nothing. I think it was very tough for her to be in front of the public at that time. Instead of forcing yourself to continue promoting and then getting into a scandal, it's better to leave the group if you can't handle it.

2. [+174, -3] What is Choa really up to?

3. [+93, -48] I read that when Choa decided to leave the group, Jimin tried to convince her by saying, "Unnie can go on any variety show but our members Yuna, Hyejeong, and Chanmi still need more time so please hold on until we're stable enough." But Choa disappeared and announced her withdrawal. I know Choa had her own struggles but considering the other members, I don't see that that positively.

4. [+79, -8] I doubt Choa left the group because of a man...

5. [+68, -77] Didn't Choa leave the group because of a man? I just feel bad for the rest of the AOA members because they lost their main vocalist. I hope the members do well, they didn't seem to be paid well, too.

6. [+67, -2] Mina left, too? I didn't know that.

7. [+66, -1] They must've wanted to stay as a band instead of stripping and being a girl group. The last member did join a band again.

8. [+43, -1] I'm a fan of a boy group and I'm not trying to shield Choa for affecting her group for dating. But I've always thought they must be struggling so much when they were promoting. They always pushed a sexy concept and wore short, tight outfits. Their fancams have really dirty sexual insults from men. The thumbnails are so provocative, too. Members like Choa and Hyejeong had it the worst. It must be really hard mentally to be a female idol.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I didn't not know Choa went completely off the grid like that :pepeslippy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow didn‘t know that all about Choa
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
As for Choa, I've always wondered where she's been ever since she left. She only updates her Instagram once a year to say thanks to the fans for wishing her a happy birthday and that's it. I'm guessing that she doesn't even want to come back to the idol life since it left her feeling depressed and sleep deprived. But whatever she's doing now, I hope she's happy.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I remember the push back Chocolate got for leaving and all the rumors surrounding her departure. Even if she had plans to return I can't blame for not wanting to after that.

The last comment has a point....just today I saw on twitter that people are making deep fake porn of female idols and I can't imagine how that would feel as an idol. People who claim to be your fans taking and abusing images of you has to be disturbing
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread