News AOMG to Launch Hip-Hop Audition Program (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Article from Soompi: here

"The program, called 'Sign Here,' will aim to discover artists with wide-ranging talent—including rap, vocal, producing, and performing talent—to lead the next generation of hip hop in Korea as the newest member of AOMG."

I can see why people would be conflicted—another survival show? bleh—but it's good publicity for existing AOMG artists and contestants. It gives talented people an opportunity to join. AOMG can definitely scout talent on their own (please sign Punchnello permanently btw).

Excited to see the AOMG members on screen, even if Loco is in the military. My girl Hoody needs to make appearances.

Hopefully this isn't a step toward being more corporate. All companies head down this path >.> but I doubt it.

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG YES I WILL 100% WATCH IT
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
It isn't really like "another survival show" because we didnt really had any that focused on hip hop as much as I'm aware of, it'll be nice to see, dk if I will watch it completely tho
Yeah I guess there's not really a lot besides Show Me the Money, and some other ones that are just mostly making music together instead of winning/joining something.

I don't listen to AOMG artists that much but I like survival shows so I'll probably watch this one too.
You should definitely listen to them : )
I'm surprised you're considering watching bc I don't really watch shows if they're not artists I love lol.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
You should definitely listen to them : )
I'm surprised you're considering watching bc I don't really watch shows if they're not artists I love lol.
Hip Hop isn't something that I really seek out if there's a hip hop artist I like, it's usually because I stumbled onto them by accident or because I saw them in an interview and liked what they were saying. I've seen AOMG artists on varieties before and I quite like them plus the few songs I have listened to, I like. Plus I like that they're looking for people who can sing, dance, rap AND produce instead of a show just for rapping or just for singing etc. hopefully the contestants will be performing self composed songs and stuff because that would be really interesting to watch!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I guess there's not really a lot besides Show Me the Money, and some other ones that are just mostly making music together instead of winning/joining something.


You should definitely listen to them : )
I'm surprised you're considering watching bc I don't really watch shows if they're not artists I love lol.
well there is HSR
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I doubt Jay is going cooperate but he has expanded in the last couple of years. Plus I don't know how easy it is to find hip hop artist, DJs, and producers in S. Korea so this is a great way to attract people. Also, he knows that because of his Kpop background those fans who watch survival shows have an eye on him, so this would also be a great way to show off his artist, DJs, and producers.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread