AOT 3rd season (pt.2) CONFIRMED for April! (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I AM NOT READY!!!
I am freaking out. I am curious how everything will turn out in the second half.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I AM NOT READY!!!
I am freaking out. I am curious how everything will turn out in the second half.
No, you're not ready at all. Ik what's going to happen and I'm already loosing my shit.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I haven't watched AoT after 1st season, so I probably won't check this out either...

So just commenting on having season in two parts, cause that's interesting to me. It's something quite new in animes I think, I have seen it being done just with couple shows during last couple years. Maybe it's for increasing quality and giving animators and other people working on these shows just more time to put the anime out, since when it's airing it's pretty much overwork for everyone while it's airing, animation industry is pretty hectic and this can cause quality drops.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K and yeji
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I haven't watched AoT after 1st season, so I probably won't check this out either...

So just commenting on having season in two parts, cause that's interesting to me. It's something quite new in animes I think, I have seen it being done just with couple shows during last couple years. Maybe it's for increasing quality and giving animators and other people working on these shows just more time to put the anime out, since when it's airing it's pretty much overwork for everyone while it's airing, animation industry is pretty hectic and this can cause quality drops.
Interesting, why aren't you watching the anime?
As for the split season, apparently, this is because the animation studio has little staff and is working on other projects aside from AOT.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Interesting, why aren't you watching the anime?
As for the split season, apparently, this is because the animation studio has little staff and is working on other projects aside from AOT.
I guess it doesn't just interest me anymore. I have some friends who have read manga and spoiled me a bit and I have just heard things about plot that are bit overdone in my mind. It's probably still good, but yea lack of interest. Maybe i'll pick up it again one day.

Perhaps, however in the past you saw seasons as long as 52 eps, when nowadays even your regular 24-26 ep seasons get chopped in two.. it's bit curious to me. I guess that is one of reasons why they have switched to this practice though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread