- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,232
- Reactions Received
- 59,322
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 490,162
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
APINK BACKKKKKKKK
![]()
APINK NEVER MISSESSSSSSSSyou must be very happy about this my friend lol
beauty is in the eyes of the beholderAPINK NEVER MISSESSSSSSSS
You do not have the magic ear my friendbeauty is in the eyes of the beholder
music is in the ears of the listener???
well almost everybody who knows me for a while tells me I'm tasteless so you won't be the first and certainly not the last lolYou do not have the magic ear my friend![]()
Maybe you'll stan if you like their comebackwell almost everybody who knows me for a while tells me I'm tasteless so you won't be the first and certainly not the last lol
never say never but highly unlikely my friend - it's going to take a lot to make a group (one of) my favsMaybe you'll stan if you like their comebackyou can become a pink panda too
But if it's good then you can anticipate their releasesnever say never but highly unlikely my friend - it's going to take a lot to make a group (one of) my favs
I mean I can listen and like (and dislike) their songs but it won't make me a fan
but I listen to a lot of new releases even from groups who aren't my favs...But if it's good then you can anticipate their releases![]()
![]()