Apparently some Armys weren't happy about Jungkook hugging NCT Jaehyun & Nctizens fired back saying Jungkook is a sexual predator (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
142
Reactions Received
587
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Cus jungkook slapped Jae butt which gotta admit is such a gay move from a supposedly straight male.



And this passionate PDA by JuJae led to this whole ordeal between army & nctizens which ended with Jungkook trending as a sexual predator on Twitter, by Armys who were apparently warning the rest of the armys to not use the tag :D



This is their hug



What an amazing mess on my bay!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Twitter ARMY are never happy
Especially when it comes to NCT.
If they could drag them and shade them for breathing they would tbh.
It's really sad how another friendship will be ruined by the fandom as always.
I wonder if BTS have any actual friends left at this rate?
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I don’t like to comment that much about fanwars but I feel the need to comment this time.

A lot of K-ARMYs were hyping up the interaction and I did see some ARMYs being unhappy with it but honestly I see more NCTizens hate comments this time and they began to make the hashtag trend by themselves before ARMYs unintentionally spread it too.

I know my fandom wrong doings and I am not denying it but honestly this time one side is more guilty than the other one because throwing such accusations so lightly is sickening. Some Kpop stans really need to get out of their toxic bubble and realize that subjects like that can’t be used for the sake of fanwars.

And until now some toxic NCTizens including International ones are still accusing him of being a sexual predator or slut-shaming him.

Some days ago, some K-NCTizens made an alliance with others Kpop fandoms mostly SM ones to outchart the « outcasts ».

I am not inventing anything and I have the receipts but I don’t want to spread even more such horrendous tweets.

ARMYs who come after NCT because of this mess aren’t better obviously.

Jaehyun and Jungkook are friends and I am sure that they will be fine in spite of that.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
How do fans convert "friendly interaction" to "sexual predator"? :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship


not nctzens and not armys if they dont even know jk and jaehyun are buddies
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I think about how T-ara were scared to hang out with their friends in public because it brought them so much hate and I wonder if it's like that for BTS too despite being in a polar opposite situation
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and jasque

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Lol, the 'fans' make me throw up tbh :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Slapping one's butt is a simple and funny way of greeting a friend.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm more concerned at the fact k nctezens called jungkook a predator,like dudes, do you guys even have friends besides your imaginary relationship with NCT?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread