New MV APR PROJECT(에이피알 프로젝트) '11시59분 (11:59)' M/V (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
The song and mv are alright. Is that a new member at the end? :susPepe:
Omg I think it is!
They keep posting abt it too


(the translation)



honestly, it really looks like jisung to me
1654626246495.png

1654626318429.png

1654626332738.png


but if it's jisung it must have been filmed a long time ago, bc he enlisted super early, earlier this year before trcng disbanded, so he has shorter hair and it's not dyed

but ppl are also saying it could be hohyeon, and ig I can see it too
1654626407977.png

1654626433620.png

1654626481434.png


I will be really happy if it is hohyeon, bc he's my bias wrecker

I really hope it's another trcng member:pandaamazed:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Omg I think it is!
They keep posting abt it too


(the translation)



honestly, it really looks like jisung to me
1654626246495.png

1654626318429.png

1654626332738.png


but if it's jisung it must have been filmed a long time ago, bc he enlisted super early, earlier this year before trcng disbanded, so he has shorter hair and it's not dyed

but ppl are also saying it could be hohyeon, and ig I can see it too
1654626407977.png

1654626433620.png

1654626481434.png


I will be really happy if it is hohyeon, bc he's my bias wrecker

I really hope it's another trcng member:pandaamazed:
Me too, me with my face blindness self can’t help with the facial recognition bit so :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Me too, me with my face blindness self can’t help with the facial recognition bit so :lisalaugh:
Oh right, sorry abt that:lisalaugh:

I guess we’ll find out when he’s announced:pepesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh right, sorry abt that:lisalaugh:

I guess we’ll find out when he’s announced:pepesmug:
I wonder when that’ll be, their debut isn’t until the he end of this year or beginning of next iirc but I hope we don’t need to wait that long :susPepe:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I wonder when that’ll be, their debut isn’t until the he end of this year or beginning of next iirc but I hope we don’t need to wait that long :susPepe:
I'm thinking/hoping they will will introduce members slowly till the end of the year:susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm thinking/hoping they will will introduce members slowly till the end of the year:susPepe:
Yeah that’s probably the case :susPepe:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread