Teaser APR Project (TRCNG Redebut) Siwoo 1st Concept Photo [BOYHOOD S#1] (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck


1651965971840.png



@Champion @brekker @Goldenstar @Juniverse

I might've missed people who wants to be tagged in trcng threads, I have a feeling:jisoosmh:, join the taglist like Vikki and you won't miss the tag ever:runrunrun:

Handsome:pandaamazed: He's grown up so much:jenniecry:



I'm confused by this whole thing:susPepe: Is the group name APR? Is it APR Project? Is the album name APR Project? Is the song named APR Project? Is the album or title track called Boyhood or Boyhood S#1 and it's an album series like some kpop groups do?:shockedcover:

I guess we won't find out till the mv teaser:yedone:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I think APR is the name of the company and the group is their new project. like usually when a famous actor gets a role and the film is not named yet, they say "bruce willis untitled film" or something like that. they probably don´t have a new name yet? or maybe their name is Project? :D like APR´s Project? :D MYSTERY
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I think APR is the name of the company and the group is their new project. like usually when a famous actor gets a role and the film is not named yet, they say "bruce willis untitled film" or something like that. they probably don´t have a new name yet? or maybe their name is Project? :D like APR´s Project? :D MYSTERY
Oh that's smart:nakypog: like how nmixx's channel was called jypngg before?

I guess we just have to wait then:haylul:

I have a soft spot towards him because of the whole being able to speak Russian thing :lisalaugh:
It's not very common for kpop idols:lisalaugh:
maybe he'll be your bias or wrecker in the redebut since hayoung isn't here:pepesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh that's smart:nakypog: like how nmixx's channel was called jypngg before?

I guess we just have to wait then:haylul:


It's not very common for kpop idols:lisalaugh:
maybe he'll be your bias or wrecker in the redebut since hayoung isn't here:pepesmug:
Yeah it really isn’t common and I like it :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread