- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
To you, my sweat is heavy rain - Very true... It truly is like that!
Your eyes react faster than your mind - My mind isn't capable of catching up to the rudeness I am seeing
Now we're overwhelmed with too much excitement - I'm almost permanently overwhelmed by idols...
The dancing child with an innocent face
Now smiles and sets this track on fire, oh - Those bishes KNOW that is what they are doing! They are supposed to be innocent children dancing! BUT NOOOO they have to set the track on fire!
Your heart will melt like ice cream - NO point in even denying it!
Your eyes react faster than your mind - My mind isn't capable of catching up to the rudeness I am seeing
Now we're overwhelmed with too much excitement - I'm almost permanently overwhelmed by idols...
The dancing child with an innocent face
Now smiles and sets this track on fire, oh - Those bishes KNOW that is what they are doing! They are supposed to be innocent children dancing! BUT NOOOO they have to set the track on fire!
Your heart will melt like ice cream - NO point in even denying it!