Are there any groups you just can't get into/stan? (1 Viewer)

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
mamamoo. i love the members and their vocals, but their songs aren't my thing:maheart:
MMM musically went away from what i liked about them.
Same here. I like Mamamoo's vocals and their early releases, but just can't get into their post-2016 songs.

I find IU to be the opposite: I like her songs but not her singing.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Imfact and pretty much every girl group
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
i'm probably going to get cancelled for this but i can't seem to get into loona no matter how hard i try. don't get me wrong, their music sounds decent but there's just something off-putting about the way orbits make use of the phrase "stan loona". i think that it's perfectly fine for a fandom to want to promote their faves but going to the extent of using someone's death to promote their faves is just not it.

also, before yall come @ me, i know that not every orbit behaves like this and i'd like to say that i am by no means targeting anyone in this forum.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Girl groups, I just can't get into them, the only exception being rocket punch and everglow, but I hardly keep up with them.
 
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Nothing against them at all; they all seem very sweet, but I just can't get into blackpink's music.. :we_kpopsourcing: I tried so hard to like them, I really did lol. I finally liked a couple of songs off of The Album, but that's only 2-3 songs out of their entire discography..

And then I adore Got7, all the members are hilarious. I even know everyone's name, and I'm trash with names, but I've just never been into their music enough to stan. I haven't listened to their latest comeback though, I need to do that..
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
If I don't like their music; I can't get into them. Usually a single transgression may be forgivable if they have enough redeeming songs; but repeated transgressions are a big no no.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread