Does anyone know if this is a thing in the UK? Because I would love to go!
I believe this petition was rejectedThere's not, actually, but a lot of fans petitioned for it.
![]()
The real question here is why they submitted it to the UK Government instead of whoever organizes KCON...I believe this petition was rejected
![]()
I have no idea! I hope there will be something like a KCON soon though, if not, then some of us will have to have meetups lolThe real question here is why they submitted it to the UK Government instead of whoever organizes KCON...
They do?? I've never heard of one...im assuming its bc f(x) set the bar too high and everyone else is too intimidated to go
seriously tho i think that's the last kpop convention/festival they did in the uk...hopefully they organize something again
edit: exid went to one in 2017. i think they do it every year.