Are there f(x) Baseball cards? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
How did this thread about non existence f(x) Baseball cards turn into bi sexual talk lol
You said you were preoccupied with thoughts of V... I figured you had a sexual attraction to him. And then again there was this bi guy on this show I used to watch named Drew; a football player who was a total beefcake... But I digress.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Freud had issues man dude projected like a mad man :) better of with jung....
Honestly, the way this thread is going better to go with Masters and Johnson...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've been afraid to ask since I think the answer is never; but I have been assuming there will never be cards of my ults.
I think we've decided that there will be cards for everyone who has badges. We still need to work out jpop vs kpop and how it'll work but it'll probably happen at some point
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread