Are there f(x) Baseball cards? (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
fx has nothing to do with baseball so what do you think?????
I made a joke about these cards being like Baseball cards and some users started jokingly calling them that too.

There aren't yet, but there will be in the future
Please also work on Crayon Pop, Kara, T-ara, and AOA Baseball cards.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
@Vikki give @Mr_Boogie a free baseball card for creating the baseball card trend... lol

If so I'll pay you $50 or trade you my nudes
You said you were a kid in the 80s so that would make you... Lets see given a baseline of 8 years old [i'm guessing] and a guess of 1985 and tacking on 35 years that would make you 48 years old... Lets see whos a guy near that age.. Gordon Ramsay.. He's sort of cute... Sure if I come across any f(x) baskerball cards I'll consider it...
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
@Vikki give @Mr_Boogie a free baseball card for creating the baseball card trend... lol


You said you were a kid in the 80s so that would make you... Lets see given a baseline of 8 years old [i'm guessing] and a guess of 1985 and tacking on 35 years that would make you 48 years old... Lets see whos a guy near that age.. Gordon Ramsay.. He's sort of cute... Sure if I come across any f(x) baskerball cards I'll consider it...
I'm 42. Even better huh lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Don't tell me you didn't this was the legend himself.
I'm going to troll you for life [like you did on akp] for not informing me of your love for BTVS prior to @SHINee thread
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Is V the youngest? I can't tell with these kpop boys. They all look the same age to me.
I think V is in the middle with Jungkook being the youngest... But I wasn't sure if it was you or @RandAlThor who was Bi... and are you Bi seems like a great conversation starter :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread