are you confident in your looks? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I quite like my face but I hate my body
Evens out i guess :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
no, I´m a born hater
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
No, I probably never will be, but lucky for im fine with that and Im okay with everything else in my personality, flaws and all..
Me + thinking I look like anything more than just a basic average human just doesn't line up in my future.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
No. I have this thing called ugliness :sanapray:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I look Yuri from SNSD but with long wide chin (it's really not cute :jisoosmh:) I will get plastic surgery to fix it. I still get called that I am good looking tho, so yeah somehow. My body is goals I have better body than even Karina and I am taller than her 175cm.

Once I get my plastic surgery yall gonna regret it. :haylul:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm not confident in my looks, but they're no longer an insecurity of mine either. I've kind of just come to terms with it lol
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
When I am in full make up and my hair is the correct color; Yes, I am... When my hair is blonde it stays fresher longer.. but when it is dark brown or black it doesn't take long to look greasy.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Eh not confident but not insecure either, it is what it is.
Interestingly, the people I've been with have always been way hotter than me lmao, like way above my league :jisoosmh:
I guess it's down to my personality :jenniesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread