No, I probably never will be, but lucky for im fine with that and Im okay with everything else in my personality, flaws and all..
Me + thinking I look like anything more than just a basic average human just doesn't line up in my future.
I look Yuri from SNSD but with long wide chin (it's really not cute ) I will get plastic surgery to fix it. I still get called that I am good looking tho, so yeah somehow. My body is goals I have better body than even Karina and I am taller than her 175cm.
Once I get my plastic surgery yall gonna regret it.
When I am in full make up and my hair is the correct color; Yes, I am... When my hair is blonde it stays fresher longer.. but when it is dark brown or black it doesn't take long to look greasy.
Eh not confident but not insecure either, it is what it is.
Interestingly, the people I've been with have always been way hotter than me lmao, like way above my league
I guess it's down to my personality
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.