Are you good at ordering food? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm awful at it :wimwim:
I can say my order just fine, but if the cashier makes a mistake in my order, I will just go with the flow and not correct them.​
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm good at ordering through the lil touch screens :wimwim:


Um as long as there aren't too many things I have to change in my order I guess i'm fine? Like for example if I had to say my order at mcdonalds i'd get a plain cheeseburger but if I was ordering through the kiosk thing i'd order a plain cheeseburger with lettuce :susPepe:

I once tried ordering a chai latte at starbucks tho and the guy asked me if I wanted any sugar or syrup which I thought was a bit sus (the chai is practically it's own syrup tf) but I ignored it and said no and it turned out he misheard me and thought I just wanted a regular latte rather than chai latte... And ofc starbucks coffee is literally the most bitter coffee in the world and obviously I didn't get any sugars or syrup which I usually can't drink coffee without even if it's good coffee..... the bitterness really complimented my failure ig
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yes.
especially fast food super easy as i am not especially picky most often mayo/ mustard instead of ketchup on burgers.

sit down restaurant's also good unless its the first time there then i tend to over analyze the choices :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It depends. I hate it when the music in the restaurant is so loud that you either yell your order or have to repeat it multiple times.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Taehyun

☾ abbacchio simp ⛧
.
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
598
Reactions Received
1,346
Location
♡ L.O.Λ.E ☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ MOA ♡
Gender
Male
i just do online delivery i can't speak to ppl over the phone or in person when ordering
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
not when i have to speak

once i ordered a 20 dollar meal instead of a 8 dollar appetiser and i didn't correct the waitress :yolk:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i don't do it often, but i am good at it. including correcting the mistakes in my order which i probably learned as a child because i would always do it whenever i was given a different happy meal toy than the one i asked for :wimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Mangoey

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Same I’ll just eat what they gave me instead because I don’t want to make anyone upset :nekosweat:
I’m okay with ordering as long as it’s at like a restaurant setting, but ordering at the counter or drive in is really difficult for me. I have a really quiet voice and people don’t hear me too well so it makes me nervous.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread