Are you happy to be out of school/work due to the coronavirus (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I kind of miss it but I love staying at home uwu and we have online classes now (which are a total flop lmao) :***
Online classes are a definite flop...
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I’m not happy at all. We aren’t even having online lessons until April 6th, so I have 3 weeks to spend at home doing nothing.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I’m not happy at all. We aren’t even having online lessons until April 6th, so I have 3 weeks to spend at home doing nothing.
ugh that would be so boring... I would hate that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wayvoutsold

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
No way lol

I'll have to pay these days later anyway, I'd prefer to take my recess when I wanted to...

I hope I have at least a week to choose.

The only good thing is that there were 3 people taking vacation this month, so it was a little annoying to do more work than normally.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
No way lol

I'll have to pay these days later anyway, I'd prefer to take my recess when I wanted to...

I hope I have at least a week to choose.

The only good thing is that there were 3 people taking vacation this month, so it was a little annoying to do more work than normally.
That's annoying, having to do more work. I couldn't do it.
 
Joined
4 September 2019
Messages
368
Reactions Received
1,247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Our admins are barely in school to care. Except for this one lady who'll chase you down the hall if you're wearing a hat
Reminds me of my vice princable in middle school chasing me and my friend down the hallway for running in an empty hall way clapping her hands saying "WAA-KUH WAA-KUH WAA-KUH"
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I still have school online :worry: but I'm glad that I don't have to leave the building that much
^same.. Except I am attending a St. Patrick's bash my sister is throwing. Kind of worried [for her and others] since she works in a customer service occupation and has contact with a lot of people who's status [most likely] isn't a dinner topic..
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Reminds me of my vice princable in middle school chasing me and my friend down the hallway for running in an empty hall way clapping her hands saying "WAA-KUH WAA-KUH WAA-KUH"
wtfffff
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
We were laughing so hard, it was comedic. She was like a witch. We just ran away into our classroom.
Honesty, so terrifying ah
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well work is cancel, but I do work from home most of the time.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Well work is cancel, but I do work from home most of the time.
If working from home is anything like online classes then I dislike it.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread