Are you hard to get along with according to this quiz? (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hate this website. I always thought I was a calm woman that stood for equality but apparently according to them I am an androgynous aggressive man hater that's hard to get along with smh. :shamesica:


1615262132012.png


angsty mayday ❤
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Anyone asking babygirls if they are lost is grandiose in my book :sj_weary:
i literally had to google that word and i confused the official loona thread with the request cards thread (almost posted the completed daily quests post in the loona thread lmao), looks like today i am the lost girl in question :yolk: but if the guy from that disaster of a movie asked me that i think i'd just get a map :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Screenshot_20210309_110812.jpg


Lol.. That makes sense.. Most people doesn't know how to read me they feel confused with me so it makes them Uncomfortable irl.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday and Willow
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,486
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I hate this website. I always thought I was a calm woman that stood for equality but apparently according to them I am an androgynous aggressive man hater that's hard to get along with smh. :shamesica:


1615262132012.png


angsty mayday ❤
Soo billy crystal(harry met sally) would say you are the worst type.....
aka oblivious to who they are )
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread