Are you mature for your age? (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
I mean, I like to think I am. I'm in high school but I can drive and I have a phone and stuff, and I'm trusted enough to travel to Germany to visit relatives by myself once my passport thing is done. But I guess I also make some pretty bad choices regarding things like vaping and doing other stuff I shouldn't. I also have a pretty immature sense of humor so...I think I'm somewhere in between.
 
Last edited:
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I have an advanced degree; don't do drugs; and act respectfully [most of the time]. Am a full time student who regularly gets above average grades... I'd say thats mature, right...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I've been called an old lady since I was kid, so mature in mind I guess, in terms of responsibility I've always had to look after from family from a young age, so I suppose alot of serious life experience shaped me into being more mature, but it's not something i really question generally.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
107
Reactions Received
92
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Nope. Like I do all the adult stuff that I need to do like working, paying the bills, driving, but I do not act my age at all. I can also be pretty naive and I get treated like I am a younger sister even with friends that are younger than me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't think so. I feel like while I might be doing adult things sometimes, my mindset isn't always the most mature.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread