Are you more dominant, or submissive as a person? (2 Viewers)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I feel like I’m being gaslit because I swear I did not have a San Lang DP :jisoono: I only had one weeb DP.
I LITERALLY REMEMBER THE OP HAVING THAT DP NTM WHEN YOU FOLLOWED ME OR I FOLLOWED YOU YOU HAD IT 😭😭 WHOS RLLT BEING GASLIT HERE
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
5B8CD603-DF56-4610-B1D7-8B6FC983B245.jpeg I do, too.
[/QUOTE]
i think i love you we should get married
:kissycat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I LITERALLY REMEMBER THE OP HAVING THAT DP NTM WHEN YOU FOLLOWED ME OR I FOLLOWED YOU YOU HAD IT 😭😭 WHOS RLLT BEING GASLIT HERE
F0137220-C2C2-4E42-8954-B99F1FB40310.jpeg
This was my DP 😭 I really only had a misumi picture. I like San lan, but I always used a Misumi DP.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
F0137220-C2C2-4E42-8954-B99F1FB40310.jpeg
This was my DP 😭 I really only had a misumi picture. I like San lan, but I always used a Misumi DP.
I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT IN MY LIFE I SWEAR IT WAS SAN LANG

AM I DELUSIONAL :jisoosmh:
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT IN MY LIFE I SWEAR IT WAS SAN LANG

AM I DELUSIONAL :jisoosmh:
Yes

:dubueh: Because not all Chinese girlies wanna watch boy x boy. I do watch it religiously, but many times I wanna watch competitive bake offs in my free time.
Good Donghua though.
This was fun though LOL. Now I should just randomly do a San Lang DP one day, and then we can do this again.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yes

:dubueh: Because not all Chinese girlies wanna watch boy x boy. I do watch it religiously, but many times I wanna watch competitive bake offs in my free time.
Good Donghua though.
This was fun though LOL. Now I should just randomly do a San Lang DP one day, and then we can do this again.
IM SO CONFUSED 😭😭😭
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I am a submissive person. I don´t like being the leader and making decisions. I like being able to do my thing, but I am okay with accepting the authority when there is a good reason for it. I really don´t like attention so I just do as I am told unless it is something that would be deep against my morals and principles.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
quite dominate in all aspects of my life, however I don't like to lead or follow, I just do what I want to do within reason tbh.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Submissive always. (give em what they want)
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
i’m dominant too tbh, but I think that’s clear once you realize that i am a mod and events lead
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread