- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I don't think I really am-its rare for me to come out of a movie
and be like that movie sucked.
The only time that happened was with the movie The Turning.
That movie was horrendous and the only cool thing was the ending...MAYBE.
I did enjoy movies like Happy Death Day
and 50 First Dates which may be movies people are
weird about I guess?
and be like that movie sucked.
The only time that happened was with the movie The Turning.
That movie was horrendous and the only cool thing was the ending...MAYBE.
I did enjoy movies like Happy Death Day
and 50 First Dates which may be movies people are
weird about I guess?