Are you planning on doing a Halloween aesthetic? (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,517
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I mean it’s already black and white, that’s a bit Halloweeney :lisalaugh:
there's also winged things that look like bats in your sig, so...
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,517
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
We are already dressed for Halloween :mork:
Ahead of the game!! We know I change my aesthetics every five seconds so I’m slowly leading into more Halloween like aesthetics
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ahead of the game!! We know I change my aesthetics every five seconds so I’m slowly leading into more Halloween like aesthetics
If you change today it won't last until Halloween so yes :sanapray: but you should do it and join our gang :pepeheart:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: xtra and litc

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,517
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
If you change today it won't last until Halloween so yes :sanapray: but you should do it and join our gang :pepeheart:
I already changed my aesthetics today anyways 🙃 and thank you for the invite! Is it like a specific theme?
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I already changed my aesthetics today anyways 🙃 and thank you for the invite! Is it like a specific theme?
No, just Halloween :sanapray: my theme is x-exo :lisalaugh:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Like
Reactions: xtra

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: xtra and athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread