Ariana Grande started Ice Cream Licking trend? (2 Viewers)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I remember this
This she got more hate because she said "I hate America" than actually licking the donuts
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
This was a couple years ago tbh.

Honestly, she's still young as hell and makes questionable decisions. She'll learn and grow in time just like every other normal adult does.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
she was like 22 here that’s not young enough to be licking a donut lol
She’s still a kid. I’m sorry but people don’t usually even mature until their 30s, and holding people to mistakes they made 4 years ago isn’t my thing. People learn and grow just like you and I. I’m not going to hold her to something she did 4 years ago because she’s a different person today than she was 4 years ago. That’s just common sense.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie
Joined
3 March 2019
Messages
507
Reactions Received
1,807
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
She’s still a kid. I’m sorry but people don’t usually even mature until their 30s, and holding people to mistakes they made 4 years ago isn’t my thing. People learn and grow just like you and I. I’m not going to hold her to something she did 4 years ago because she’s a different person today than she was 4 years ago. That’s just common sense.
I agree she shouldn’t be held for a mistake she made 4 years ago. I don’t think she’s a bad person for it, I was just saying as a 22 yr old thats too old to be doing that. Its not justifiable bc shes “young”. Im 19 and I wouldnt even do something like that lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
She was also rude af to the store clerk.

I was always annoyed that she never got crap for being disgusting and being mean to a service worker just cause she could. People only focused on the stupid "I hate America" thing
 
Joined
10 June 2019
Messages
102
Reactions Received
221
Location
psst, behind you !
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
they gave her 20 years?
Yep. Its ridiculous, not even rapists get that much time over there and they sentence someone to 20 years for licking a tube of ice cream..
I wonder if the lady wasnt a woman of color, if she had gotten the same sentence and treatment.
I would've sentenced her max 6 years, 20 is too much.
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This was a couple years ago tbh.

Honestly, she's still young as hell and makes questionable decisions. She'll learn and grow in time just like every other normal adult does.
I'm tired of this ugly ass excuse. I'm younger than when she did this but theres no way in hell I would do some shit like this. Is this normal where you're from because the old grannies at the corner would tell your mom and get your ass beat where I live...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 289
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yep. Its ridiculous, not even rapists get that much time over there and they sentence someone to 20 years for licking a tube of ice cream..
I wonder if the lady wasnt a woman of color, if she had gotten the same sentence and treatment.
I would've sentenced her max 6 years, 20 is too much.
I... I like you...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rumi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread