Official Artist threads list (9 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Pls add my Sebin one! <3
@Moderator I have created an NCT Moon Taeil solo thread here
Thanks for adding :wavewave:
Done :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I made threads for all Gfriend members


@Moderator
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
I made threads for all Gfriend members


@Moderator
added the viviz members, but for the members that didnt redebut in a group would you like me to put the threads down as soloists or under appreciation threads as former gfriend members?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
added the viviz members, but for the members that didnt redebut in a group would you like me to put the threads down as soloists or under appreciation threads as former gfriend members?
Well Sowon would have to go under Appreciation Threads since she hasn't re-debuted as an idol but Yerin and Yuju would probably work better under the Soloist section with Chungha and Sunmi who is closer to their situation but I have to ask about Wonyoung being in the soloist section :umwhat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Well Sowon would have to go under Appreciation Threads since she hasn't re-debuted as an idol but Yerin and Yuju would probably work better under the Soloist section with Chungha and Sunmi who is closer to their situation but I have to ask about Wonyoung being in the soloist section :umwhat:
wonyoung and yujin mustve been added/moved to soloist after izone disbanded but before ive officially debuted, i'm not sure. i'll move them to appreciation though. and i'll add sowon to appreciation, yerin and yuju to solo in a bit :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
wonyoung and yujin mustve been added/moved to soloist after izone disbanded but before ive officially debuted, i'm not sure. i'll move them to appreciation though. and i'll add sowon to appreciation, yerin and yuju to solo in a bit :sanapray:
Makes sense and only thing I'll mention about Yerin and Yujus spot is if Gfriend does reunite one day then that'd be less of a clear cut question but the only kinda timeline any of the members have given for that is their 9th anniversary in 2024 so that's a ways away without even considering what their activity would actually look like then.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I made threads for all of EXID and noticed Chuu isn't listed so will post hers on the end as well


 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
I made threads for all of EXID and noticed Chuu isn't listed so will post hers on the end as well


done <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
My last list spam I promise :pandatea: but I made threads for all of Mamamoo and the rest of Oh My Girl


 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
My last list spam I promise :pandatea: but I made threads for all of Mamamoo and the rest of Oh My Girl


Made an Ailee thread and that's all I have plans for :pandatea:

@Vikki @Soogi for whoever is unlucky enough to be online :pandatea:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
My last list spam I promise :pandatea: but I made threads for all of Mamamoo and the rest of Oh My Girl


Made an Ailee thread and that's all I have plans for :pandatea:

@Vikki @Soogi for whoever is unlucky enough to be online :pandatea:
done <3
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: izcream

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Moderator hi! Can I please get my NCT 127 and NCT/WayV Kun threads added to the list?
I actually made a Kun thread already but if you want to be the new OP I can agree to transfer to you ! Forgive me for not adding it I own like 50 artist threads and forget to add them when I make them in bulk

 

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I actually made a Kun thread already but if you want to be the new OP I can agree to transfer to you ! Forgive me for not adding it I own like 50 artist threads and forget to add them when I make them in bulk

oh! Sure, that would be great! :pandaamazed:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
I actually made a Kun thread already but if you want to be the new OP I can agree to transfer to you ! Forgive me for not adding it I own like 50 artist threads and forget to add them when I make them in bulk

oh! Sure, that would be great! :pandaamazed:
if you guys would like to transfer ownership of the original kun thread, @the101 please let us know if you would like the threads to be merged, or if you want to copy the contents of the duplicate thread into the original thread before having it removed :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread