Ask Lovely_Cornchips Anything (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I am not doing this on anon because I don't think people will respond to it. I also realize the forum is kind of dead right now but I'm going to do this anyway!!!
Anyways, ask me any sort of question about anything and everything and I'll try to answer as best I can or not. Depends on the nature of the question of course.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
who is the best wiz*one and why is it @gayzone

how does living in chanyeol's ass feel like? :wimwim:
I don't really know anything about IZ*ONE so I can't answer who my favorite IZ*ONE is because I don't know who are fans of them tbh. But I like @RandAlThor a lot he's dope and you too lol.

And it's really nice and warm in here. It doesn't lose humidity in winter which is just fantastic so my hair isn't a mess. It's nice and spacious too and I have cooling materials too and air fresheners. Also the only downside is no windows.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
what do you think of sm lately and their music releases among the groups?
I think they are killing it on the B-Side game which is why I'm upset aespa only had a single release I want to hear more of what they have to offer. But I mainly liked most of NCT's releases this year and SuperM had some great B-sides too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,528
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I don't really know anything about IZ*ONE so I can't answer who my favorite IZ*ONE is because I don't know who are fans of them tbh. But I like @RandAlThor a lot he's dope and you too lol.

And it's really nice and warm in here. It doesn't lose humidity in winter which is just fantastic so my hair isn't a mess. It's nice and spacious too and I have cooling materials too and air fresheners. Also the only downside is no windows.
Woot!!! thanks!!!!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I am not doing this on anon because I don't think people will respond to it. I also realize the forum is kind of dead right now but I'm going to do this anyway!!!
Anyways, ask me any sort of question about anything and everything and I'll try to answer as best I can or not. Depends on the nature of the question of course.
Forum is far from dead. About 20 threads within the past 40 minutes!
:lisalaugh:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think they are killing it on the B-Side game which is why I'm upset aespa only had a single release I want to hear more of what they have to offer. But I mainly liked most of NCT's releases this year and SuperM had some great B-sides too.
what did you think of exo sc? :pepelook:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
what did you think of exo sc? :pepelook:
I LIKE THEIR MUSIC ALOT ACTUALLY EVEN THOUGH I NEVER TALK ABOUT IT! Legit they have fun boppy music that I can listen to when I'm feeling carefree.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Oh, I have a question!

What card sets are you collecting?
:dubuthink: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Oh, I have a question!

What card sets are you collecting?
:dubuthink: :lisalaugh:
I am collecting for SHINee, Sunmi, EXO, Red Velvet, Hyuna, and ATEEZ. It'll change when I start to collect more but I really want them so far I'm only making headway with EXO. Also, I am collecting my biases from other groups like Jihyo from TWICE or Jinsoul from LOONA but those are last priority right now.
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I am collecting for SHINee, Sunmi, EXO, Red Velvet, Hyuna, and ATEEZ. It'll change when I start to collect more but I really want them so far I'm only making headway with EXO. Also, I am collecting my biases from other groups like Jihyo from TWICE or Jinsoul from LOONA but those are last priority right now.
Those are good sets!

It's good to focus on a few at first for sure, then you can build up a set instead of spreading your trades between so many collections.

I'll keep an eye out for EXO cards for you.
:pepelook:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Those are good sets!

It's good to focus on a few at first for sure, then you can build up a set instead of spreading your trades between so many collections.

I'll keep an eye out for EXO cards for you.
:pepelook:
THANK YOU!!!!

:pepeheart: :pepeheart: :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread