- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
Which group ?What would be each of their comeback themes?
The first 4Which group ?
yessssApril Fool ?
Tenpenko ?
AYANO ?
IQonic ?
April Fool’s concept is versatile 😂yessss
Fun XDApril Fool’s concept is versatile 😂
I know. Oh funIt always changes
They have some concept albums as well 😄I know. Oh fun
YESSSSSSSSSSSThey have some concept albums as well 😄
Into the Moonlight - Fantasy themeYESSSSSSSSSSS
Thats an interesting concept :P@SugaRush Into the Moonlight main story is a forbidden love between a fairy and a mermaid
Thank you ! Fairy can’t swim to join her love ...Thats an interesting concept :P
that's sad...Thank you ! Fairy can’t swim to join her love ...
And Mermaids can’t live outside of waterthat's sad...
I have made original groups 😊I am confusion