- Joined
- 18 April 2019
- Messages
- 2,326
- Reactions Received
- 7,732
- Location
- TXT's Hair Line
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
By two sisters (April and Leah) and one friend (Ashley) after MaRiMi’s disbandement in 2015. Normally they should have been four members but Mel couldn’t debut with April Fool because of her studies. (don’t know if I answered to your question)April Fool, How was the group formed?
What do you mean ?You will NOT flop... I WONT LET IT HAPPPPPENNNN!
Were any of the groups based off of anything personal?
Like any stories, group colors, names.... Or is it all just random?What do you mean ?
It is based on my personal taste as well :))Like any stories, group colors, names.... Or is it all just random?
Are all of the groups eastern?It is based on my personal taste as well :))
April Fool’s colors are based by nature and Irish cultur (Gold, Blue Sky and Forest Green)
None of them are completely random lol
No :) April Fool is a British band 😏Are all of the groups eastern?
Is that the only group?No :) April Fool is a British band 😏
Ashley comes from Northern Ireland. Leah and April are Welsh (Walles)
Some of them are mixed as well. But April Fool is the only group to be composed only of western girls.Is that the only group?
Weird Question:Some of them are mixed as well. But April Fool is the only group to be composed only of western girls.
They don’t I guess 😆Weird Question:
Do all of the entertainments that the groups are under have dating restrictions?
Could the groups form sub-units after a few comebacks?They don’t I guess 😆
Rin is dating Sora, Candice is dating Sakino
We have currently only two or three sub-units (for IQonic) but Girls10 had a sub-unit called Taiyou no musume (Sakino and Miki). But two more are coming soon (Twinkle Stars and Sweety Fairy). + 4MissSunshine was a sub-unit at first (first line-up was Leah Kyle, Candice Jones, Marina Norino and Linda Pinat)Could the groups form sub-units after a few comebacks?
Oh yes, sorry. I was zoning...XD@SugaRush was that a good answer ?
April Kyle (April Fool)Oh yes, sorry. I was zoning...XD
Do you have a personal favorite of your groups?
Do you have an Ult bias in your groups?April Kyle (April Fool)
Miya (ex-Tenpenko and Pink Punch)
Nana (ex-Tenpenko and Pink Punch)
Sakino (ex-Girls10/Taiyou no musume)
Shiori (I⭐STAR)
Rin (=Us and Pink Punch special member)
Hayae (IQonic and Love Music)
Flore (Tenpenko)
Sakino of course 😏😏Do you have an Ult bias in your groups?
Oof I should have knownSakino of course 😏😏