Ask me anything about my original groups (11 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
Oof I should have known

If I were one member of all of them, which one would I be?

Who would I get along with?

Who would I fall for? (OOOF)
I think you would be either Ashley or Flore :3
Ashley’s sister Mel is really close to both.
Ashley is a really good friend and she is a good confident πŸ˜„
Flore is attractive and you can trust her πŸ‘
Flore falls for Yaima πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I think you would be either Ashley or Flore :3
Ashley’s sister Mel is really close to both.
Ashley is a really good friend and she is a good confident πŸ˜„
Flore is attractive and you can trust her πŸ‘
Flore falls for Yaima πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
:DD
I was named SakinoSweety because of Sakino btw @SugaRush
I know I just didn't notice that XDDD
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
:DD

I know I just didn't notice that XDDD
Who would you want to be ?
Ah ah ah yeah Sakino is bae 😍😍😍
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
I like Ashley!!!
I've noticed XDDD
Good taste 😊😊😊
I wrote too many facts for her under her Β« Taiyou no musume Β» profile πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Good taste 😊😊😊
I wrote too many facts for her under her Β« Taiyou no musume Β» profile πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I really love what you do!! This is all so organized and GOOD!!!!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
I really love what you do!! This is all so organized and GOOD!!!!
Thank you 😌😌
All groups has its own identity as well πŸ˜†
It took a lot of time to write their profile (and in English)
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Thank you 😌😌
All groups has its own identity as well πŸ˜†
It took a lot of time to write their profile (and in English)
I love iiiiiiititttt~~~~!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
As English isn’t my first language lol
πŸ’πŸ₯€πŸ’πŸ₯€πŸ˜πŸ˜
It isn't my first language either so it's okie!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
There are two Koreans πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
(One of my original groups)
I like looking into other languages... I'm trying Japanese and Spanish right now :P
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
I like looking into other languages... I'm trying Japanese and Spanish right now :P
I am learning Japanese as well πŸ˜„
That’s why when I created these groups, the Japanese titles are not that elaborated (I used words I know)
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I am learning Japanese as well πŸ˜„
That’s why when I created these groups, the Japanese titles are not that elaborated (I used words I know)
That's cool. The titles are cute
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
@SugaRush I want to create a profile for mixmask (my only boygroup) but I have no idea about who I’ll choose for the visuals 😩
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread