Ask Me Anything (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Ate pasta from Pizza Hut and threw it up whole like 2 months ago
Wait I don't understand. Did you throw up pasta after eating pasta?:dubuthink:

This is an example of what I meant: One day few years ago, I felt like my stomach was hurting and feeling acidic or smth (bc of stomach acid ofc), so I decided to drink milk bc it's "basic" and I thought it would neutralize the acid. What ended up happening was me throwing up yogurt:nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Exi

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
Wait I don't understand. Did you throw up pasta after eating pasta?:dubuthink:

This is an example of what I meant: One day few years ago, I felt like my stomach was hurting and feeling acidic or smth (bc of stomach acid ofc), so I decided to drink milk bc it's "basic" and I thought it would neutralize the acid. What ended up happening was me throwing up yogurt:nekosweat:
I threw up pasta.
ah , idk 😂
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
@E_X_I_D what do you like about lay, why do you like him so much?:susPepe:

this isnt bc I don’t understand, I just find these kinds of questions cute:taesquish:
Tbh it's an admiration for his work ethic.
Also, he has a somewhat similar personality to me ( the overworking I mean lol )
His creativity and voice ^_^
@Goldenstar I'm not only into looks :taemsip: :pandalove:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Kamistar

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Tbh it's an admiration for his work ethic.
Also, he has a somewhat similar personality to me ( the overworking I mean lol )
His creativity and voice ^_^
@Goldenstar I'm not only into looks :taemsip: :pandalove:
And his talent too please :queen:
Oh nevermind you said it lmao
Don't mind me it's 7am
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread