Ask me my top 3 (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,080
Reactions Received
72,511
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,402
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
iz*one members, lmao i wanted to say ive members based on dance at first but i remember you saying that you weren't that into ive before so i changed my mind :coronawimwim:
I’m into IVE now but anyways LOL

Sakura, Chaewon and Wonyoung
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,080
Reactions Received
72,511
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,402
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
mh,

novels
Uhh I don’t really read anymore but books that I remember enjoying were Obasan (it was about Japanese Canadian internment camps and it made me cry), The Silent Wife (a psychological thriller about a murder of a cheating husband) and despite the controversy around it, I liked 13 reasons why (the book not the show)
 
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
1,423
Reactions Received
2,938
Location
☾⋆ 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,188
Fandom
Army/Engene
Gender
Male
Pronouns
✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰
fav users on KS ?
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread