- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 51,080
- Reactions Received
- 72,511
- Location
- Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 147,402
- Fandom
- ProfessorAthena
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
iz*one members, lmao i wanted to say ive members based on dance at first but i remember you saying that you weren't that into ive before so i changed my mind![]()
kinks
fine then top 3 ways to get into your houseMy asexual ass doesn’t really have kinks per se
But I do have a thing for eyes, they’re pretty
Uhh I don’t really read anymore but books that I remember enjoying were Obasan (it was about Japanese Canadian internment camps and it made me cry), The Silent Wife (a psychological thriller about a murder of a cheating husband) and despite the controversy around it, I liked 13 reasons why (the book not the show)mh,
novels
Lure me with pasta, break in through my window, seduce mefine then top 3 ways to get into your house![]()
Cupid by DKZ, Maniac by Stray Kids and Maison by DreamcatcherTop 3 songs from this year so far!
im so intrigued by the pasta you go huntyLure me with pasta, break in through my window, seduce meI’m joking with the last one
What can I say, I have a thing for pastaim so intrigued by the pasta you go hunty![]()
Bahiyyih, Soyeon, Wintertop 3 female idols
@Vikki @jjyunyu and @killmekillrifav users on KS ?