Trading Astro MJ & SHINee Key Legendaries (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,317
Reactions Received
76,677
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,210
Ship
Wreck
These Legendary cards will be up for trade for any member of my faves which is as follows Ailee, EXID, Gfriend, Mamamoo and Oh My Girl.



For now this will be the only way to get these as I need all the help I can get with some of them :wimwim: so if you want this lovely MJ or this just as lovely Key then bring me a Legendary of one of my faves and have your choice of the two.​
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
These Legendary cards will be up for trade for any member of my faves which is as follows Ailee, EXID, Gfriend, Mamamoo and Oh My Girl.



For now this will be the only way to get these as I need all the help I can get with some of them :wimwim: so if you want this lovely MJ or this just as lovely Key then bring me a Legendary of one of my faves and have your choice of the two.​
Did any of them get legendaries yet? I thought they didn't 🙈
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,317
Reactions Received
76,677
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,210
Ship
Wreck
Did any of them get legendaries yet? I thought they didn't 🙈
Not yet as there's only been 5 raffles completed and then the event Legendary which is just 16 cards however all the members of my faves in total makes 24 cards so there's a good chance at least one of them I can make use of the Legendaries I already have with any luck :pandatea:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Not yet as there's only been 5 raffles completed and then the event Legendary which is just 16 cards however all the members of my faves in total makes 24 cards so there's a good chance at least one of them I can make use of the Legendaries I already have with any luck :pandatea:
The Mina legendary I got the other day is the only non-raffle one so far? 😮
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread