Cover Astro, SF9, The Boyz and CIX cover Love Shot (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
just glancing i almost thought i was the only one in the sf9 taglist :o

thak god thats not the case

can'y wait to check this out, i don't stan all the groups but i do like them all so this seems promising
Don't worry if everyone else leaves I'm always a Fantasy :sj_weary:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
You should stan CIX. They are namja finer than MONSTA X even.

I'll listen to their album soon enough, I was just not impressed that much by their title probably cause I had high expectations when I couldn't watch it
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Okay but let's be real, Jinyoung was so sexy that we forgot the other boys were even there.. HIS PRESENCE!! :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
@MsJimin @Peach
Jesus christ. This is Jinyoung who kept looking on the ground in PD101 and this is Jinyoung who was never Wanna One's main dancer nor he even was considered a dancer. I'm shocked but also so proud of him, he has improved so much and him debuting in CIX is perfect because he finally gets to flourish. ;;
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
CIX is dangerous for me but I signed for the tag for that reason :susPepe:

The Boys did wonderful~ Too bad Juyeon didn't join I feel like he'd have done well
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Jesus christ. This is Jinyoung who kept looking on the ground in PD101 and this is Jinyoung who was never Wanna One's main dancer nor he even was considered a dancer. I'm shocked but also so proud of him, he has improved so much and him debuting in CIX is perfect because he finally gets to flourish. ;;
Yeah I'm taken back to his audition watching this. He was so insecure and lacked so much confidence. His growth is truly remarkable. Makes a me proud :')
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Peach and potato
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Nice. It's fun watching groups dance together like this. The SF9 boy in light blue looked dead inside like he was dragged there. The other boys did great though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Peach
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
Jesus christ. This is Jinyoung who kept looking on the ground in PD101 and this is Jinyoung who was never Wanna One's main dancer nor he even was considered a dancer. I'm shocked but also so proud of him, he has improved so much and him debuting in CIX is perfect because he finally gets to flourish. ;;
I didn't follow Wanna One but there were flashes of the Baejin to come in this video:

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Peach

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah I'm taken back to his audition watching this. He was so insecure and lacked so much confidence. His growth is truly remarkable. Makes a me proud :')
He really has come out of his shell and CIX's concept so far is working perfectly for him as well! For W1, it was a different story, because 11 members in a group is a lot and he was not bound to get a lot of lines or screentime because he wasn't a main vocal or a rapper, in CIX he can do all these roles which he couldn't before and it's great. :')
I didn't follow Wanna One but there were flashes of the Baejin to come in this video:

Oh, yes, definitely! His I miss you so much line in Beautiful is iconic. I love everything about this - the song, the choreography for it (it's supposed to be ballroom dancing) and the M/V which is all done in one shot.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread